blah di blah blog

wwjd - what would julie do? read my stream of consciousness to find out....

Friday, March 17, 2006

following the trend

these time killing things are great. i made a revision since i'm more of a music buff than a movie junkie. enjoy!

THIRTEEN random things I like:
1) limonata
2) programming my new ipod
3) lunch at tesoro on the patio
4) high fashion from roland mouret
5) reading magazines at the grocery store
6) making a new recipe
7) surfing ebay
8) reading posts on the thorntree forum
9) crosswords
10) the muchmusic vj search show (guilty pleasure)
11) filing my nails
12) sunny days
13) shopping for hats

TWELVE albums to live and die by:
1) sloan twice removed
2) any sublime cd (though 40 oz is probably at hte top of my list)
3) bob marley legends
4) the clash london calling
5) n.e.r.d fly or die
6) something corporate leaving through the window
7) gwen stefani love angel music baby
8) no doubt the singles collection
9) the beastie boys ill communication
10) jack johnson in between dreams
11) weezer blue album
12) saves the day stay what you are

ELEVEN random thoughts:
1) "ed the sock is hilarious"
2) "i should be outside right now"
3) "i should be working right now"
4) "is that pit in my stomach hunger or thirst?"
5) "dammit, i'm 5 answers away from completing the crossword"
6) "pingu is the shit - love her love her love her"
7) "why do i care about celebrity gossib?!?"
8) "where are we goign to stay in thailand?"
9) "my feet are cold - perpetually cold"
10) "my back hurts"
11) "i can't wait for march 29th"

TEN random things about me:
1) i shaved my head when i was 16 also tal!
2) i had mono twice in high school - too many make outs (haha)
3) i go to an accupuncturist on a regular basis
4) i just discovered a liking for tea and coffee
5) I prefer a night in with a small group of friends to a night out with lots of acquaintances (ditto tal)
6) i used to have flaming pink hair
7) I have a compulsion for picking things - skin, fingernails, mosquito bites, zits - it's gross
8) i'm often mistaken for being a snob when really i'm just shy around people i don't know
9) i love curry
10) i am absolutely terrified of driving in the snow

NINE ways to win my heart:
1) be genuine
2) accept my faults and acknowledge your own
3) pick up on cues - or better yet, don't even wait for a cue
4) play with my hair/massage my back without being asked
5) keep your cool when i've lost mine
6) be sensitive to things i'm uncomfortable with
7) compliment me
8) be honest and communicate
9) trust me

EIGHT things I want to do before I die:
1) go sea kayaking
2) travel the world
3) meet gwen stefani .....again
4) have a happy and healthy life
5) join a gym and stick to it for more than 3 months
6) live overseas
7) have a career that i enjoy
8) go on a canopy tour

SEVEN things that annoy me:
1) my stupid irrational fears
2) people who think they're above you/below you
3) assumptions
4) rush hour in toronto
5) the current cast of muchmusic vjs
6) monday mornings
7) people who constantly cross the line when they know is makes you uncomfortable

SIX things I believe in:
1) true love
2) my intuition
3) good friends
4) being able to rise above
5) some sort of higher power
6) dreams

FIVE things i'm afraid of:
1) driving in snow
2) heights
3) unknown water
4) my mind
5) germs

FOUR of my favourite items in my room:
1) our comfy bed - duvet, pillows, blanket
2) my uniform (sweat pants and hoodie!)
3) our ensuite bathroom
4) the necklace rack ken built me

THREE things I do everyday:
1) crossword
2) snuggle with pingu
3) hug and kiss ken

TWO things I want to do right now:
1) go snowboarding
2) make something yummy to eat

ONE person I want to see right now:
1) no one in particular - i enjoy my alone time

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you telling me you don't really really want to see me right now....after almost 4 months i'm crushed...lol..jokes...as for the canopy tour thing you really need to get on that...i've now done 3 total and on the last one i even did a superman and an upside down run! you should really stop being a chicken shit cause you'll love it within the first 3 seconds that you're ripping down that line!!

as for my arrival home, i'm a few hours ahead of you! i get in at about 4.50pm and blair is picking me up...if you guys feel like a drink after your long flight (i know not likely but i'm putting it out there anyway) then give me a shout and maybe we can meet you!!

miss you much!
mols xoxoxox

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even know you, and I linked to this from a friend of a friend's blog (my friend is friends with your friend talia), but I just wanted to tell you that I'm praying for Pingu. I lost my dog 2 years ago-- same type of horrible decision-- and it's never easy. My thoughts are with you all the way from England. Lori xoxo

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home